We provide: Hands-On Instructor-Led Training, Network Support, New Computers in addition to a wide variety of Service and Repair options.
Willis Computing Specialists, Inc. provides a comprehensive set of Managed Services and Training options designed to provide top-notch, monitoring, reporting and quality training that is customized to best suit our client's strategic direction. We provide tremendous flexibility in all of our offerings. We have fast turnaround times and cater to our clients' work schedules and project deadlines.
* 100% Commitment to client satisfaction Guaranteed!
* Custom training options - tailored to each clients needs.
* Qualified, experienced instructors.
* Wide range of course topics updated regularly.
* Superior training materials coupled with result oriented curriculum.
* Hands-on training with State-of-the Art computer systems.
* Unlimited geographical coverage.
Managed services let you outsource specific IT operations to a service provider, known in the industry as a Managed Services Provider. We provide monitoring, managing, troubleshooting and/or problem resolution for selected IT systems and functions on your behalf.
Willis Computing Services, Inc. offers services such as alerts, security, patch management, data backup and recovery for a variety of different devices: desktops, notebooks, servers, storage systems, networks and applications. Offloading your routine infrastructure management to our experienced IT services professionals lets you focus on what is important, with fewer interruptions from IT issues.
Basic services often begin with a simple monitoring service, to notify you of problems, which you then resolve on your own. On the top end of our services spectrum, we provide fully managed services that cover everything from alerts, to Help Desk, all the way to problem resolution.
To begin, we perform an initial assessment of your current IT environment, also known as a site survey. We then meet with your team to determine your unique requirements, and to help you decide which services and what service levels you need.
We meet all of our clients’ IT needs - providing networking or security services, storage and disaster recovery, consulting and advice on email or Web hosting.
Our job is to handle day-to-day IT operations, freeing your IT staff to work on new projects instead of putting out fires. You should focus on what's important; let us focus on the rest.
Call about our Managed Services or Training offerings! 217-398-9000
- FullyManaged - Reccommended-includes ALL features, Help-Desk Support, Full Reporting, Buget Billing, AntiVirus protection & Patch Management
- Managed - We take care of your computer and network investment
- A La Carte - You pick the options, only pay for what you need and want
- Essentials - Basic, designed for Small Offices and Home Offices
- AntiVirus - We manage scans, (MalWare and AntiVirus) remediation and reporting